Located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, Incline Village was once the home to Incline Railway. Timber was loaded up at this point and then transported to the Comstock Lode mines. It is also a college town that is home to roughly 9,000 residents. This isn’t your typical college town though as Sierra Nevada College is a private, 4 year liberal arts school so if Incline Village is on your radar, you do not need to worry about a Greek Row in your back yard. While Incline Village is not the most populated town located on the shores of Lake Tahoe (South Shore is, with 20,000 residents), it has plenty of activities to do. Located close to major attractions like Thunderbird Lodge, Mt Rose Ski Resort and Incline Village Champion Course, there is an endless supply of recreational activities. From hiking, biking, horseback riding, skiing, golfing and more, there is really something for everyone. Incline Village is also known as a bit of a foodie town with popular restaurants like Bite, Lone Eagle Grill and Fusion Bistro attracting locals and visitors from all over the lake.
Incline Village Real Estate features about 14 different neighborhoods and subdivisions.
- The first neighborhood you will come upon as you make your way into Incline Village is Mill Creek. This subdivision is a popular choice for buying North Lake Tahoe homes for sale as the parcel sizes average at about .35 acre. The convenient location is also attractive as residents here can easily access private beaches featuring volleyball courts, playgrounds, a boat ramp and more. Also nearby is the Hyatt, specialty shops, salons, dining and more. While Mill Creek is made up mostly of single family homes, there are some condos within the area. Homes for sale in Mill Creek start at an affordable $400,000 and go into the millions.
- Right behind Mill Creek is a neighborhood known as Ski Way. This is a mostly condo subdivision on the way to Diamond Peak. It is not only affordable, but a popular pick for those looking to own a vacation home. If you love the Bavarian style charm, Tyrolean Village and Tyrolia are also within this area creating that perfect “Ski Town” getaway feel.
- Next door to Mill Creek is the Central neighborhood. Located close to downtown, this is a desirable spot for those seeking an Incline Village condo for sale. Condominium complexes in the Central subdivision are older, but many have had upgrades to accommodate the areas price points. This location is loved simply because of its close proximity to everything that Incline Village has to offer its residents: Casinos, beaches, trails, businesses and more.
- If you love golfing, you must check out the neighborhood right behind Central. The Championship Golf Course subdivision borders the stunning golf course located in this North Lake Tahoe town. There is also a new chateau is a club house for the gofers that has a fabulous restaurant, bar and event venue for conventions and meetings. This area has a lot of new construction for sale in Incline Village so there are some significant price differences with homes starting at around $400,000 and going up into the millions.
- Another great golf course neighborhood with homes for sale in Incline Village is Mountain Golf Course. While a smaller golf course, the homes have amazing views thanks to being situated at a higher elevation. This quiet “cul-de-sac” area has a mix of single family homes and condos with prices starting at $800,000 and going over $5 million.
- Behind both golf course neighborhoods is the Eastern Slope Subdivision, also known as The Banana Belt. Residents here love the sunny exposure combined with the gorgeous Lake Tahoe views. This neighborhood has fabulous privacy thanks to the forest setting and is home to some of Incline Village’s most luxurious listings for sale. In fact, you can find a lot of new construction with square footage ranging from 6,000 to 10,000 in square feet. While price points start at around $400,000, it is not uncommon to see a $7 Million dollar price tag.
- Neighboring Eastern Slope is Apollo. This is not only one of Incline Village’s high end subdivision, it also happens to be located at the highest elevation right off Mount Rose Highway. This gives way for plenty of privacy and hiking thanks to all the U.S.F.S lots that are un-buildable. Even better, being located at about 7,300 feet has another perk: stunning views of the surrounding mountain peeks and Lake Tahoe. Incline Village homes for sale in this subdivision start at about $900,000.
- Another high elevation area is the Jennifer Subdivision. New construction is kept to a minimum in this Incline Village neighborhood thanks to the IVGID & U.S.F.S purchased lots. This also keeps the surrounding nature in tact while preserving privacy at the same time. Like the other surrounding high elevation neighborhoods, homes for sale in Incline Village can enjoy fabulous views. Unlike other neighborhoods, the price point starts at around $300,000.
- Back down at a lower elevation is The Woods neighborhood. This also happens to be Incline Village’s first residential neighborhood. Families favor this area as it is quiet, traffic is low and it is close to schools and local businesses. True to Tahoe, this area also has a mix of older homes for sale along with Lake Tahoe new construction real estate.
- Upper Tyner is a diverse neighborhood of North Lake Tahoe homes for sale. You can find older cabins and smaller homes to stunning estates. Regardless of the size, many home owners appreciate spectacular views.
- Lower Tyner Upper Tyner in that there is a diverse mix of homes and they have great views. As the name suggests, it is also lower in elevation and is considered a desirable neighborhood.
- Situated above Highway 28 is Ponderosa. This is another family friendly area being that it is along the school bus route and the traffic is also lower. Several of the Incline Village homes for sale here enjoy lake views and have a forest setting. This creates privacy while allowing you access the great outdoors quickly.
- The Lakeview Subdivision is a well known area as it is home to multi million dollar listings situated along the lakes edge. Homes for sale in Lakeview can look forward to being within walking distances of Burnt Cedar Beach. This has volleyball courts, a playground, sandy beaches and outdoor pool. This area is also close to the Village Center which has a super market, a workout studio, beauty shop and more.
The Incline Village real estate year to year comparison report showed a decrease in almost all the categories we follow. While the decrease in solds, median sold home price and the actives were pretty minimal, the volume and average sold price differences were a bit more substantial. However, the month supply is also around a 2, which indicates that this market is in a sellers market and these stats can be chalked up to low inventory.
|Incline Village Year to Year Comparison Report||2017||2016|
|Number of Sales||36||38|
|Median Sold Price||$701,500||$717,500|
|Average Sold Price||$969,595||$1,208,490|
Incline Village Homes For Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.